Lemon Gripe Sites
If you’re looking for a lemon complaint site or lemon law blogs, you’ve come to the right place.
Many angry lemon car owners have set up Gripe Web Sites to warn other consumers about how they were treated by car manufacturers and dealers who sold them a lemon car or lemon truck or lemon motorhome, or treated them unfairly, or outright lied to them.
It’s still perfectly legal to express your own opinion in this country. After all, that’s what “freedom of speech” is all about. Still, it’s good to know the do’s and don’ts and some tips that others can share.
Listed below are some of the Lemon Complaint Site links and Lemon Law blogs you may find of interest.
- How to Set Up Your Own Gripe Site http://www.webgripesites.com/
- Audi Lemons http://www.myaudittsucks.com/
- BMW Lemons http://www.BmwLemon.com
- Chrysler Lemons http://www.allpar.com/ and http://www.wam.umd.edu/%7Egluckman/Chrysler/
- Doge Gripe Site, One More http://www.dontbuyone.org
- Lemons http://agmlemon.freeservers.com/
- Hyundai http://www.mywoes.com/complaintdetail.asp?complaintid=514
- Kia Lemons http://kia.in.for.repairs.itgo.com/
- Mercedes Lemons http://www.troublebenz.com/welcome/lemon.htm
- Mitsubishi Lemons http://www.mitsubishisucks.com/ and http://www.all-lemons.com/
- Saturn Lemons http://www.accesswave.ca/~gfoster/Saturn.htm and http://users.erols.com/rnkoneil/saturnpage.html
- Winnebago Lemon RV’s http://garagepartner.com/rialta/story1.htm
Some Lemon Gripe Sites
- Economic Analysis of Gripe Site Decisions http://techlawadvisor.com/2005/04/economic-analysis-of-gripe-site.html
- Free Speech on the Internet http://www.citizen.org/litigation/briefs/IntFreeSpch/
- Efforts to Muzzle Gripe Sites Failing http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1101738481523