Lemon Gripe Sites
If you’re looking for a lemon complaint site or lemon law blogs, you’ve come to the right place.
Many angry lemon car owners have set up Gripe Web Sites to warn other consumers about how they were treated by car manufacturers and dealers who sold them a lemon car or lemon truck or lemon motorhome, or treated them unfairly, or outright lied to them.
It’s still perfectly legal to express your own opinion in this country. After all, that’s what “freedom of speech” is all about. Still, it’s good to know the do’s and don’ts and some tips that others can share.
Listed below are some of the Lemon Complaint Site links and Lemon Law blogs you may find of interest.
- How to Set Up Your Own Gripe Site http://www.webgripesites.com/
- Audi Lemon Gripes http://www.myaudittsucks.com/
- BMW Lemon Gripes http://www.BmwLemon.com
- Chrysler Lemon Gripes http://www.allpar.com/ and http://www.wam.umd.edu/%7Egluckman/Chrysler/
- Dodge Lemon Gripes http://www.dontbuyone.org
- Lemons http://agmlemon.freeservers.com/
- Hyundai Lemon Gripes http://www.mywoes.com/complaintdetail.asp?complaintid=514
- Kia Lemon Gripes http://kia.in.for.repairs.itgo.com/
- Mercedes Lemon Gripes http://www.troublebenz.com/welcome/lemon.htm
- Mitsubishi Lemon Gripeshttp://www.mitsubishisucks.com/ and http://www.all-lemons.com/
- Saturn Lemon Gripe http://www.accesswave.ca/~gfoster/Saturn.htm and http://users.erols.com/rnkoneil/saturnpage.html
- Winnebago Lemon RV Gripes http://garagepartner.com/rialta/story1.htm
The Legal and Practical Aspect of Internet Gripe Sites
- Economic Analysis of Gripe Site Decisions http://techlawadvisor.com/2005/04/economic-analysis-of-gripe-site.html
- Free Speech on the Internet http://www.citizen.org/litigation/briefs/IntFreeSpch/
- Efforts to Muzzle Gripe Sites Failing http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1101738481523