Think You Have a Lemon Cadillac? You Are Not Alone!
If you think the 2017 model year was a better year of quality at Cadillac, you better think again. Cadillac has sent its dealers over 100 repair bulletins (called “Technical Service Bulletins"), telling Cadillac dealers how to try to fix problems in 2017 Cadillac ATS, Cadillac CTS, Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac Escalade ESV, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Cadillac SRX, Cadillac XTS, and others. That's a lot of potential lemon Cadillacs!
On average, that's 1 repair bulletin being issued every two or three days, every single week, 52 weeks a year. And these numbers don’t include Safety Recalls or any ongoing federal investigations for safety defects or owner complaints received by federal safety investigators. It’s no wonder a lot of people think they’ve got a lemon Cadillac sitting in their garage.
Cadillac Lemon laws for defective cars and trucks have been specially created to help Cadillac owners get rid of their lemon Cadillac and get their money back or a new car. Ohio has one of the best lemon laws in the country but trying to argue with GM and Cadillac on your own can be frustrating and time consuming. And if GM tells you that the lemon law doesn't cover your case, you won't know if they are telling you the truth or just trying to save themselves some money. And if they make an offer to you, you run the risk of not getting everything you are entitled to under the law. Why not? Because they know the law and you don't. That's where we come in. Getting rid of lemons is what we do. Everyday.
Not sure if you have a lemon Cadillac? We can answer that.
Not sure how much you are entitled to get back? We can answer that.
Not sure if General Motors is telling you the truth about your rights? We can answer that too.
Better yet, we can fight GM and Cadillac for you - and we can make them pay our attorney fee bill instead of you paying it.
If you have a lemon Cadillac, we can take the guess work out of it and we'll fight Cadillac to get rid of your lemon Cadillac and put the money back in your pocket.
Recent Potential Lemon Cadillac cars and SUVs:
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS 4 DR AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS-V 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CTS 4 DR AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CTS 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CTS-V 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ESCALADE SUV RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ESCALADE SUV AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV SUV RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV SUV AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC XTS 4 DR FWD
- 2017 CADILLAC XTS 4 DR AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS 2 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS 2 DR AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC XT5 SUV FWD
- 2017 CADILLAC XT5 SUV AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC ATS-V 2 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CT6 HYBRID 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CT6 4 DR AWD
- 2017 CADILLAC CT6 4 DR RWD
- 2017 CADILLAC SRX
To find out about more recalls on your vehicle or others click on the links below: