Think You've Got a Lemon Dodge?
You aren’t alone.
For its 2017 model year vehicles, Dodge has sent its dealers at least 28 repair bulletins (called “Technical Service Bulletins"), 16 recalls and 133 complaints that were logged with www.safercar.gov telling Dodge dealers how to try to fix problems in 2017 Dodges of all types and models. If you think you have a lemon Dodge, you might be right!
On the average, that’s almost a repair bulletins every single week, 52 weeks a year. And these numbers don’t include Safety Recalls or any ongoing federal investigations for safety defects. It’s no wonder some people think they’ve got a Dodge lemon.
Do you think you have a Dodge Stratus lemon, Dodge Ram truck lemon or other lemon car or lemon truck? Let us help. Dodge lemon laws were created specifically to help individuals like yourself. At Ohio Lemon Law, we concentrate on interpreting the lemon law for your specific situation. The Dodge lemon laws can save you countless hours of headache and stress with your Dodge Stratus lemon or Dodge Ram truck lemon.
Recent Potential Dodge Lemons:
- 2017 DODGE JOURNEY SUV AWD
- 2017 DODGE JOURNEY SUV FWD
- 2017 DODGE DURANGO SUV 4WD
- 2017 DODGE DURANGO SUV 2WD
- 2017 DODGE CHALLENGER 2 DR RWD
- 2017 DODGE CHARGER 4 DR RWD
- 2017 DODGE CHARGER 4 DR AWD
- 2017 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN VAN FWD
- 2017 DODGE VIPER 2 DR RWD
- 2017 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT 2 DR RWD
- 2017 DODGE CHARGER SRT 4 DR RWD
- 2017 DODGE CHALLENGER 2 DR AWD
- 2017 DODGE CARAVAN
To find out about more recalls on your vehicle or others click on the links below: