If You Think You Have a Lemon Honda You Are Not Alone!
Although Honda would like you to believe their quality is much improved for their 2017 model year vehicle, Honda has sent its dealers at least 44 repair bulletins (called “Technical Service Bulletins"), telling Honda dealers how to try to fix problems in 2017 Honda models, including the following:
- 2017 HONDA ACCORD 2 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA ACCORD 4 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC SI 4 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC SI 2 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC 4 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC 5 HB FWD
- 2017 HONDA ACCORD HYBRID 4 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA HR-V SUV AWD
- 2017 HONDA HR-V SUV FWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC 2 DR FWD
- 2017 HONDA FIT 5 HB FWD
- 2017 HONDA RIDGELINE PU/CC FWD
- 2017 HONDA RIDGELINE PU/CC AWD
- 2017 HONDA CR-V SUV AWD
- 2017 HONDA CR-V SUV FWD
- 2017 HONDA PILOT SUV FWD
- 2017 HONDA PILOT SUV AWD
- 2017 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R 5 HB FWD
- 2017 HONDA ODYSSEY VAN FWD
On average, 1 repair bulletins are issued every week, 52 weeks a year. And these numbers don’t include Safety Recalls or any ongoing federal investigations for safety defects. It’s no wonder some people think they’ve got a lemon Honda.
Lemon laws for defective Honda cars and trucks have been specially created to help people who struggle with their defective vehicles. Ohio has one of the best lemon laws in the country but trying to resolve the problem on your own can be frustrating and time consuming and you run the risk of not getting everything you are entitled to under the law.
Let the Honda lemon law work for your particular situation, and let Burdge Law take the guess work out of what you may be entitled to. .If you think you have a lemon Honda car or truck, we can solve your problem!